Founded in 2010 DECON’s mission is to provide Bridge and Structural Engineering services in a professional manner to exceed the expectations of our clients using the most innovative engineering technologies within the industry.
DECON offers competitive pay, quality medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K, PTO, and recognizes the need for work-life balance.
DECON is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE Minorities/ Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are actively seeking for a self-motivated Business Administrator Assistant with strong leadership skills and a thorough understanding of business operations to facilitate and optimize our business processes. The Business Administrator’s duties will include overseeing and analyzing financial operations, approving purchases and expenditure, mediating between staff and other executives, marketing and promoting the business, and facilitating training programs. This position will report to the company’s Operational Manager. Your expertise in streamlining our business operations will help our organization thrive and maximize efficiency and profits. Successful candidates must possess strong leadership qualities, analytical skills, thrive under pressure, and great interpersonal skills.
- Monitors the financial progress of the company’s projects
- Prepares reports comparing budget amounts to actual expenses is an accounting function that helps senior management adjust project costs while work is still in progress
- Maintain the Contract Administration system, including adding new/amended contract terms
- Effectively communicate issues with management and clients
- Prepares Invoicing
- Provides solutions to achieve reporting/processing improvements
- Participates in developing and documenting process controls and procedures
- Always complies with the Standards, policies and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
- Maintains marketing databases.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Provides support on budget activities.
- Any other activities as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum a bachelor’s in business administration or about to graduate in less than a year.
REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Business Admin Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business, Accounting and finance knowledge.
- Excellent networking skills.
Note: Recruiters, please do not contact this poster. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers